This is a glimpse of the process:
1. Cut out feather from fabric
2. Place feathers face down on glass
3. Apply a thin line of hot glue down the middle of the feather
4. While still hot, turn the feather over and press/pinch the glue into the fabric.
5. Optional: While still stuck to the glass, paint the tips a darker color for texture and definition.
6. Use a utility knife blade to help remove the feather from the glass.
7. Repeat 2499 more times.
September 13, 2016
1936 x1936 px
Comments are closed.