In this video created for Epoch Echo Cosworx, Beverly shows how to use Dragon Skin Silicone and Cast Magic Metallic Powders for your cosplay costumes.
These are the materials and methods she used to create the details on her Hela body suit.
Check out the build writeup on making the suit and the helmet!
Other Videos in this Series:
- How to use Sil-Poxy with Silicone and Fabric: https://youtu.be/5THUFH2GV2o
- How To Make Resin Molds Using Smooth-Cast 300 https://youtu.be/j6GTiF_K5pY
Smooth-On Materials used in this tutorial:
- Dragon Skin Silicone (Medium)
- Cast Magic Metallic Powders (Green and Pearly Green)
- Silicone Thinner
Other Materials Used:
- Fabric Paint (Optional)
- Resin Mold (Check out my tutorial on making resin molds)
- Level Latex-Free Gloves
- Stirring Sticks
- Mixing Containers
- Paper Towels
- Scale (Optional)